For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
For the past six years on #GivingTuesday - the international day of giving - the entire Mass Maritime community has come together to support the Academy. This year we reached our #GivingTuesday goals and raised well over $31,000 from over 130 alumni, staff, faculty, families, and friends of MMA! Thank you for your support!
Your gifts to the Academy helps to transform our cadet candidates into confident 4/C’s, supports them into becoming 1/C leaders on campus and prepares them to be future industry leaders. Every gift is important and impacts the lives of our cadets by allowing them to focus more on their classwork instead of working, providing state of the art classrooms, and leadership opportunities for our cadets.
5 ways to get involve and support the day:
- Have you made a gift this year? Scroll down and make your gift.
- Post on social media and tell us why you gave to Mass Maritime and why you are thankful for your education.
- Tag your classmates and friends on social media sites to encourage them to participate in #GivingTuesday and help us reach our goal
- Call and Text your friends a reminder to give and make sure to share the giving link with them, http://www.maritime.edu/give
- Like and share Mass Maritime’s #GivingTuesday social media posts
Social Media Graphics:
Save the pictures below to your phone or computer and then post on social media.
Post on Facebook or Twitter:
Post on Instagram:
For questions about #GivingTuesday, get in touch with the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-830-5099.