Course Driven, Career Focused
Massachusetts Maritime Academy is a top-ranked university with 7 undergraduate degree programs focusing on science, engineering, technology, math, and business. Our unique blend of academics and experiential learning allows students to learn theory, put that theory into practice, and graduate with both the knowledge and experience needed for a successful career.
- Our 14:1 student to faculty ratio and average class size of 20 allows for personalized and direct access to our amazing professors.
- State-of-the-art labs and simulators create an immersive teaching experience that replicates real life scenarios within practice environments.
- Our Training Ship Kennedy departs on a 6 week, hands-on voyage which provides shipboard training
- Internships and co-ops give students the chance to work in their desired field to gain experience and career development.
- Experiential learning courses allow cadets to gain hands-on professional training in public service, or private organizations, in their fields across the United States and abroad.
- Our Regiment of Cadets, the military-style structure and lifestyle students participate in on campus, allows students to continue building their leadership and management skills as part of their campus life.