June 27 - August 8, 2022
Fast-track your college goals while enjoying your summer break!
Summer classes are a great way to focus on a particular subject or class or to fulfill a core or general education requirement.
- Online Synchronous Classes - Complete courses from home
- In Person - Classroom instruction at our Buzzards Bay Campus
- Affordable - Classes are only $340 per credit.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration must be completed on Self-Service and use the Student Finance Portal to pay for your Summer Courses.
Full payment must be made by Monday, June 27th. Students who register after that date must pay by the first day of classes.
Students are encouraged to register before June 15th as courses will be reviewed for low enrollment and decisions will be made on which courses will be cancelled at that time. Students will be notified via email if they are registered for a course that is cancelled. Course cancellations are also reflected in the course listing.
- Students who have a hold on their account will not be able to register and should contact the appropriate office.
- Summer Housing is available. Details on how to sign up will be available soon.
- Students must satisfy all prerequisites to register for a course.
- No registrations or changes will be accepted after the add/drop deadline. Classes can be added before the second meeting date, and dropped by the end of the third day of the class meeting.
- Non-degree (visiting) students may be asked to provide documentation, such as transcripts, to demonstrate that they have the academic experience required to meet the course prerequisites.
- Students who require a prerequisite waiver for a course have the prerequisite waiver approved by Jun 13th using the digital Prerequisite Waiver form.
- Course Load: Students may register for no more than two credit bearing courses for the summer period.
- Use Self Service to plan and register for courses - if you need help registering - refer to our online help.
Pay as a student
- Login to Self Service
- Go to Student Finance
- Pay the Summer Bill Summary
Pay as a parent
- Login to the Parent Payment Portal
- Pay the Summer Bill