Register for Summer Classes
Intermediate Algebra runs June 21 - July 30, 2021
All other courses run June 28 - August 9, 2021
Fast-track your college goals while enjoying your summer break! Summer classes are a great way to focus on a particular subject or class or to fulfill a core or general education requirement.
- Online Synchronous Classes - Complete courses from home
- In Person - Classroom instruction at our Buzzards Bay Campus
- Flexible - courses available.
- Affordable - Classes are only $340 per credit.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration must be completed on Self-Service and use the Student Finance Portal to pay for your Summer 2021 Continuing Education Courses.
Payment must be made within 24 hours to be registered or you will be dropped from the class. No exceptions.
Academic POLICY – All attendees who wish to Withdraw/Drop a course must put it in writing to the Division of Graduate Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any students who drops themselves via Self Service will not officially be withdrawn/dropped from the course and will receive a grade.
There is NO refund after the beginning of the third week of class.There will be no refunds UNTIL a credit balance appears on the attendee’s account. There will be a FULL refund for any classes cancelled by the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education.
Incoming Students or Guests
- If you are an incoming freshmen or guest registering for Intermediate Algebra, pay via our Marketplace and our Continuing Education department will register you. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- If you are an incoming or non-MMA student interested in something other than Intermediate Algebra, email DCE@maritime.edu to register.
- Use Self Service to plan and register for courses - if you need help registering - refer to our online help.
Pay as a student
- Login to Self Service
- Go to Student Finance
- Pay the Summer 2021 Bill Summary
Pay as a parent
- Login to the Parent Payment Portal
- Pay the Summer 2021 Bill