Will Griffiths enters his first season as the Buccaneer softball coach in 2019-2020 after spending three seasons as an assistant softball coach at Bridgewater State. A native of Zanesville, Ohio and a U.S. Marine Corps veteran (SGT), Will earned a Masters of Science Degree in Criminal Justice Administration from Western New England University in 2002.
From 1987 to 1990, Will competed on the U.S. Marine Corps football team at Camp Pendleton in California. He also played and coached five seasons of semi-profession football from 2009 to 2013 with the two-time Eastern Football League (EFL) champion Taunton Gladiators.
Will is the former president for the Town of Bridgewater Girls Recreation/Travel Softball program. He has held several roles in this program for over 13 years. Will holds a ACE Level 4 Certification through the Amateur Softball Association of America.
Will is currently a sergeant with the Bridgewater Police Department and is also an adjunct professor at Massasoit Community College. He is presently working towards his masters of education in athletic administration from Endicott College.
- Studied Near Eastern Studies at University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology/Archaeology,(focus on Osteology) from University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Masters in International Relations/Homeland Security with a Concentration in Cyber Security from Salve Regina University
- Ms. McEnroe-Kent has been with Massachusetts Maritime Academy since 2001. Her background includes the Federal Emergency Management Agency, (FEMA), Jacobs Engineering Group, Barnstable Coroner's Office, the Rockefeller Museum in Israel was a field archeologist in the middle east, and as an adjunct professor for Geographic Information Systems at the Academy.
- She is the Academy’s Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, maintains the Academy Emergency Operations Plan and coordinates campus-wide preparedness, exercises and training. She has participation in various exercises, including Urban Shield, and HERMES. She is certified in Geographic Information Systems as well as numerous emergency management software programs.
- In 2013, Ms. McEnroe-Kent was awarded the Special Congressional Recognition for her dedicated service in planning and participating in school safety preparedness. During her off time enjoy spending time with her family, volunteering, painting and writing.
Greg Perry came to Buzzards Bay as the head men's soccer coach in 1993 and has been a fixture on the sidelines ever since, as he has shattered the school record for career wins along the way. Perry led Massachusetts Maritime to a 4-2-1 league slate in 2014 before falling to eventual conference tournament champion Fitchburg State in the semifinals, as the Buccaneers followed up another highly successful 2013 campaign that saw the program earn its first post-season victory with a MASCAC quarterfinal round triumph over Salem State.
Perry has garnered MASCAC Coach of the Year honors on three occasions, the last coming in 2013 when the Buccaneers recorded eight overall wins and knocked off rivals Bridgewater State and Coast Guard along the way.
A 1989 graduate of Westfield State, Perry was a four-year letterwinner for the Owls after a stellar high school career at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional. He has coached numerous all-conference and all-New England players over the past two-plus decades as well as NSCAA All-America and Buccaneer Hall of Famer Brendan Duggan ’06.
Perry, who resides in Marshfield, Mass., also serves as Massachusetts Maritime’s Assistant Baseball Coach and directs all athletics facilities operations for the Camps & Conferences Department.
Mike Rainnie joined the Buccaneer football staff in 2003. Rainnie came to Buzzards Bay after an 18-year standout career at Falmouth High, where he served for 15 years as an assistant and three years as a head coach. After graduating from Colgate, Rainnie coached in the collegiate ranks at Hamilton and also served as an assistant at both Bourne and Middleboro High Schools. During his tenure, Mike has mentored several all-conference performers for the Buccaneers, including all-conference and all-regional pick John Moriarty ’14.