Login to the Health Portal
Use your Maritime username and password to login.
- Current Cadets, Welcome Back and Good Luck with Classes !!
Stress Support Resources:
- National Crises Text Line: text HELLO to 741741 (24/7, free, and confidential - not affiliated with Mass Maritime)
-MMA Counseling Center - x1480 or email@example.com
-MMA Health Services - x5048 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-Center for Student Success - x 3rd Deck of ABS Building
-Clergy - Father Jim Houston email@example.com
To support MMA cadets with timely and high quality health care. We provide direct medical care, health education and the promotion of well being. Students are encouraged to engage in their own health and wellness as part of their personal and academic growth.
All full time cadets at Massachusetts Maritime Academy may visit Student Health Services during open hours. Walk in care and appointments are available.
- Urgent Care
- Preventive Medicine
- General Medicine
- Physical Exams
- Blood Draws - Lab Analysis
- Health Education
- Specialty Referral
- Smoking Cessation
- Mental Health Counseling
- Travel Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Womens Health
- STI Screening & Treatment
- For off campus information on STIs, birth control, & STI testing: Wareham Family Planning at: 508-295-0283
- Medicine at Sea during MMA Sea Term
- Emergency Medical Services Response through Campus EMT Program
How to use an AED - Cadet Video
Opiate Abuse Prevention
Health Center - 4th Company, Main Deck
Monday - Friday: 0800-1630
Drop in, Phone: 508-830-5048 or Fax: 508-830-6468
Counseling Center - 3rd Company, Main Deck
Monday - Friday: 0830 - 1700 (until 1800 on Tuesday)
Drop in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: x1480
“When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied.” - Herophilus of Chalderon, 335-280 BC, Physician to Alexander the Great.