Graduating with an MSEM
Many of our graduates are either promoted within their organizations, or go on to management and supervisor jobs in the public sector at the Federal (FEMA), State (MEMA), or local municipal level, or join the private sector as emergency management, business continuity, risk management, and security professionals.
Possible positions for a Masters in Emergency Management graduate include:
- Response, Recovery, Mitigation, Preparedness & Protection planner in the public and private sectors.
- Business Continuity Planners/Managers in the private sector and Continuity of Operations Planners/Managers in the public sector.
- Emergency Planners at facilities or businesses (hospitals, schools, factories etc.).
- Emergency Operations Liaisons and inter-agency coordinators in the public, and private sector to include Non-government Organizations.
- Emergency operations, planning and security consultants in both the public and private sectors.
- Emergency Management Instructors in both the public and private sector.