For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Register for Continuing Education Courses
To Register for Continuing Education courses:
- Go to our Webadvisor Portal for Continuing Education.
- Click on "Register & Pay for Continuing Education Classes" on the right side of the page.
- Search for the course you're interested in taking.
- Then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the page of personal information.
- Fill out the page of additional registration information.
- On the Pay for Classes page, choose "Register Now" from the drop down menu. Then choose your payment type and hit submit to pay a payment.
Massachusetts Maritime Academy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to students with documented disabilities. It is the students responsibility to contact Mrs. Fran Tishkevich, Director of Disability Compliance (508-830-5000 extension 2208) if they need accommodations in their classes.