For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Updating Emergency Contact Information
Self Service is where you can manage your contact and emergency contact information. The Academy will ask you to confirm that your emergency contact information is current each semester during registration.
To update, add, or confirm emergency contact information in Self Service:
- Login to Self Service with your Maritime username and password.
- Click on your username and choose Emergency Information from the drop down menu
- Edit any existing contacts by clicking on the pencil icon
- Add new contacts by clicking on the +Add New Contact button
- When you have determined that the information is current, click the confirm button