For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Search for Course Reserves
by instructor or class
Quiet Study Space on the 2nd floor of the ABSIC is available for use by all students, faculty and staff.
125th Anniversary Exhibit
The 180' long exhibit of Massachusetts Maritime Academy's 125-year history is on display on the first floor of the ABS Information Commons.
Additional exhibits are located on the 2nd floor. Visitors are welcome.
MMA Yearbooks have been scanned and made available in digital format by the Boston Public Library via the Internet Archive.
With the exception of the three yearbooks (1948, 1970 and 1973) that were never deposited in the Library/Archives, volumes from 1945 to 2014 are now available online.
This digitization project is the first initiative that we are undertaking in the Library to bring the history of the Academy to life.
In the coming months we plan to bring more of the Academy's history to you through a digital archive.
- Sexual Harassment of Women: Climate, Culture & Consequences in Academic Sciences, Engineering & Medicine
- Centralized and Automatic Controls in Ships
- Design of Foundations for Offshore Wind Turbines
- The Blood-Drenched Sea: Ships at War...
- Electrical Energy Systems, 2nd ed
- Electrical Machines & Drives
- Electrical Power Systems
- Energy Security & Environmental Sustainability
- Examining Energy & the Environment
- Fundamentals of Ocean Renewable Energy
- Marine Pollution, Shipping Waste & Int'l Law
- Navigation & Control of Autonomous Marine Vehicles
- Novel Systems & Applications in Clean Energy
- The Power Supply Industry : Best Practice Manual
- Saving the Electoral College
- Strategic Planning for the Sustainable Production of Biofuels
- Sustainability: Environmental Science Perspective
- Sustainable Urban Logistics
- Framing Library Instruction
- User-Centered Design for 1st-Year Library Instruction Programs