For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Quiet Study Space on the 2nd floor of the ABSIC is available for use by all students, faculty and staff.
125th Anniversary Exhibit
The 180' long exhibit of Massachusetts Maritime Academy's 125-year history is on display on the first floor of the ABS Information Commons.
Additional exhibits are located on the 2nd floor. Visitors are welcome.
MMA Yearbooks have been scanned and made available in digital format by the Boston Public Library via the Internet Archive.
With the exception of the three yearbooks (1948, 1970 and 1973) that were never deposited in the Library/Archives, volumes from 1945 to 2014 are now available online.
This digitization project is the first initiative that we are undertaking in the Library to bring the history of the Academy to life.
In the coming months we plan to bring more of the Academy's history to you through a digital archive.
- Principles of Environmental Chemistry
- Mastering Autodesk Revit 2018
- The Culture of Ships and Maritime Narratives
- Diversity in Coastal Marine Sciences
- Dynamic Shipping and Port Development in the Globalized Economy : Vol. 1: Applying Theory to Practice in Maritime Logistics
- Dynamic Shipping and Port Development in the Globalized Economy : Vol. 2: Emerging Trends in Ports
- Early Ships and Seafaring : Water Transport within Europe
- Essentials of Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Management
- Global Commons and the Law of the Sea
- The Global Economy As You've Never Seen It : 99 Ingenious Infographics That Put It All Together
- Interactive Lecturing : A Handbook for College Faculty
- Managing Human Resources in the Shipping Industry
- Maritime Clusters and the Ocean Economy : An Integrated Approach to Managing Coastal and Marine Space
- Maritime Disputes in Northeast Asia : Regional Challenges and Cooperation
- Maritime Networks in the Ancient Mediterranean World
- Maritime Security : An Introduction
- Mastering Import and Export Management
- Minds Online : Teaching Effectively with Technology
- Perpetrating the Holocaust: Leaders, Enablers, and Collaborators
- Technology and Emergency Management
- Thermodynamics for Dummies
- American Sea Power in the Old World
- The Basics of Process Improvement
- Building Industries at Sea : the New Maritime Economy
- Cargo Liners : An Illustrated History
- Cargo Preferences for U.S.-Flag Shipping
- Container Logistics
- Contemporary Container Security
- Corporate Security Crossroads
- Developments in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- The Due Diligence in Maritime Transportation in the Technological Era
- The US Maritime Operations in the Twenty-First Century
- Exploring the Security Landsca
- Finance and Risk Management for International Logistics & Supply Chain
- Governing Business Systems
- Green Ports
- Green Shipping Management
- Handbook of Transnational Crime and Justice
- Hatred of America's Presidents
- Illustrated Dictionary of Cargo Handling
- Introduction to Marine Cargo Management
- Management Careers and Education in Shipping and Logistics
- The Maritime Dimension of Sustainable Energy Security