For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Search for Course Reserves
by instructor or class
Quiet Study Space on the 2nd floor of the ABSIC is available for use by all students, faculty and staff.
125th Anniversary Exhibit
The 180' long exhibit of Massachusetts Maritime Academy's 125-year history is on display on the first floor of the ABS Information Commons.
Additional exhibits are located on the 2nd floor. Visitors are welcome.
MMA Yearbooks have been scanned and made available in digital format by the Boston Public Library via the Internet Archive.
With the exception of the three yearbooks (1948, 1970 and 1973) that were never deposited in the Library/Archives, volumes from 1945 to 2014 are now available online.
This digitization project is the first initiative that we are undertaking in the Library to bring the history of the Academy to life.
In the coming months we plan to bring more of the Academy's history to you through a digital archive.
- Handbook of Large Turbo-Generator Operation and Maintenance
- Sustainable Future for Human Security
- U.S. Maritime Counterpiracy Efforts
- Advances in Sustainable Energy
- Electric Power System Basics for the Nonelectrical Professional
- Focus on Renewable Energy Sources
- Handbook of Coastal and Ocean Engineering
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Conversions
- Marine Robotics and Applications
- Modeling and Advanced Control of Modern Wind Power
- Operation and Control of Renewable Energy Systems
- Renewable Electric Power Distribution Engineering
- Renewables : The Politics of a Global Energy Transition
- Sustainable Power Generation
- Wave and Tidal Energy
- Wind Energy for Power Generation
- Wind Science and Engineering
- America's Post-Truth Phenomenon: When Feelings and Opinions Trump Facts and Evidence
- The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2019
- Critical Assessment and Strategies for Increased Student Retention
- Exploring Campus Diversity
- Motion Sickness
- Understanding Experiences of First Generation University Students
- When Ideology Trumps Science
- Disasters at Sea
- Artifical Intelligence in Practice
- A Liner Shipping Network Design
- Multimodal Transport Law. 1st ed
- Principles of Global Supply Chain Management. 1st ed
- The Technology Trap
- The Aquatic Frontier : Oysters and Aquaculture in the Progressive Era
- GNSS Environmental Sensing : Revolutionizing Environmental Monitoring
- Oil Pollution and Marine Ecology