For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Search for Course Reserves
by instructor or class
Quiet Study Space on the 2nd floor of the ABSIC is available for use by all students, faculty and staff.
125th Anniversary Exhibit
The 180' long exhibit of Massachusetts Maritime Academy's 125-year history is on display on the first floor of the ABS Information Commons.
Additional exhibits are located on the 2nd floor. Visitors are welcome.
MMA Yearbooks have been scanned and made available in digital format by the Boston Public Library via the Internet Archive.
With the exception of the three yearbooks (1948, 1970 and 1973) that were never deposited in the Library/Archives, volumes from 1945 to 2014 are now available online.
This digitization project is the first initiative that we are undertaking in the Library to bring the history of the Academy to life.
In the coming months we plan to bring more of the Academy's history to you through a digital archive.
- The Scramble for the Poles: The Geopolitics of the Arctic and Antarctic
- Business and Sustainability
- Chemical Facilities : Security Issues & Risk Assessment Efforts
- Energy Conservation in Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Facilities
- Facilities : Special Issue on Environment Behaviour in Facilities Management
- Facilities Management & Knowledge Management
- Facilities Management Handbook, 4th ed
- Facilities Planning & Design
- Facility Management in North America
- Markets, Business & Sustainability
- Operations Research Calculations Handbook
- Project Management for Designers & Facilities Managers
- Surface Production Operations : Design of Gas-Handling Systems & Facilities
- Sustainability : Business Drivers & Managerial Implications
- Sustainability & Energy Management for Water Resource Recovery Facilities
- Sustainable Retrofit & Facilities Management
- Workplace Strategies & Facilities Management : Building in Value
- American Business Regulation : Understand, Survive and Thrive
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Enforcement of Transnational Regulation : Ensuring Compliance in a Global World
- Financial Planning and Analysis and Performance Management
- Global Business : Competitiveness and Sustainability
- Innovative Strategies for Competitiveness and Sustainability in Global Business Environments
- The Disaster Recovery Handbook : A Step-By-Step Plan...
- Tools and Techniques for Financial Stability Analysis