For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Summer Football Camps and Training Schools
Massachusetts Maritime Academy is hosting the following Kicking, Punting and Long-snapper Training School
National Kicking Services- New England Training School for kickers, punters and long-snappers.
- July 5th, 6th and 7th 2019
NKS is the leading kicking, punting, and long snapping service in the nation! We have reached thousands of punters, soccer style kickers and straight-on kickers in all age categories.
- Recommended by NFL Players & Coaches
- 27th year as one of football's most respected authorities on Special Team Skills
- Groundbreaking Biomechanics Training Program
- Summer camps are authentic full length overnight professional style camps
- Three days and two nights of totally comprehensive training (day campers welcome)
Gene Muriarty at 781-837-4963 or nks.kickpunt.com