For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Massachusetts Maritime Academy is an AA/EEO/Veteran/Disabled employer. Members of under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. The Academy asks that all applicants follow the directions on the job postings to apply. Any applicants directly contacting screening committees may be disqualified from the search.
Please note: the Academy is not sponsoring immigration visas at this time.
Employment Materials: Please download each form, complete, save to computer, print or email as an attachment.
Current Full-time Openings
- FY20-16 Accountant I
- FY20-15 Full-time, Tenure Track Professional Maritime Engineering Faculty
- FY20-14 Registrar
- FY20-13 Assistant Director/Advancement Services & Special Events
- FY20-09 Assistant Director/Annual Fund Officer
- Diesel/Simulator/Welding Laboratory Technicians
- Diesel Instructor/Electrical Machines Instructor/Electrical Power Distribution Instructor
- Head Women's Volleyball Coach
- International Maritime Business Instructors
- Experienced Mathematics Tutors
- Women's Crew Coach Revised 2