For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
All plans and schedules are subject to change due to the fluid situation regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
As of 06 July, Freshman Orientation is scheduled as follows:
|Battalion 2: Sunday, 16 August until Saturday, 22 August|
|Battalion 1: Sunday, 23 August until Saturday, 29 August|
Please refer to the Class of 2024 page for details about move in/move out times.
Battalion assignments are posted here: https://www.maritime.edu/2024
The first day of classes is scheduled for 02 September 2020.
We look forward to working with the newly elected and appointed 2020-2021 Executive Board:
- SGA President: Cameron Crosman
- SGA Vice President: Sophia Blakely
- SGA Secretary: Brendan Bertone
- SGA Treasurer: Alex Barrachina
- SGA Social Chair: Joshua Fitzler
- SGA Sea Term Rep: Maeve Glancy
- Student Trustee: Anthony Petrillo
- Regimental Commander: Dominic Vaccari
- Regimental Community Service Operation Officer: Rachael McKeown