Board of Trustees
Board Committee Structure Academic Year 2021 - 2022
- Jessica Waters – Madam Chair
- Brian Connor – Vice Chair
Audit & Governance
- Thomann (Chair)
- Shores (Vice Chair)
- Chalas (Chair)
- Panchley (Vice Chair)
Facilities & Finance
- Turkington (Chair)
- Thomann (Vice Chair)
- Wilkinson (Chair)
- McMichen (Vice Chair)
- Panchley (Chair)
- Chalas (Vice Chair)
Ad Hoc & Special Committees
- Nominations: Seasonal
- Compensation: Absorbed by A&G.
- President's Performance Review: Absorbed by A&G
- By-Laws: Absorbed by A&G
- Schooner Ernestina Morrissey: Absorbed by Marine Operations
- Investment Review: Report filed May 2019.
- MMA BOT Chair and Vice Chair serves Ex-Officio on all Standing and Ad Hoc/Special Committees with vote, and counts towards a quorum.
- MMA President RADM McDonald serves Ex-Officio on all Standing and Ad Hoc/Special Committees without vote, and does not count towards a quorum.
- All Ad Hoc/Special Committees are formed by the BOT Chair and in accordance with BOT By Laws.
- Compensation Committee reports directly to the full BOT. Nominations, By Laws, and President's Performance Review, report to the full BOT through the Audit and Governance Standing Committee.