For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
- Cadet Blogs are a great way to take a look inside the life of MMA cadets.
- The Dual Enrollment program provides an opportunity for eligible high school students to enroll at MMA as non-degree students and have the course credit be recognized toward degree completion.
- Follow the Voyage is an interactive program for teachers to use in the classroom with their students.
- Future Women Leaders in STEM is a program designed for high school guidance counselors and teachers to recognize current female high school juniors who have demonstrated excellence and leadership in one or more of the following areas: science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
- The Sea Science and Leadership Program is designed to provide high school students with interactive, educational workshops that build confidence.