- Courses Taught:
- FM-5160: Project Management
- MB-5120: Project Management
- M.S. Facilities Management, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, 2017
- B.A. History, Worcester State College
- A.A. Criminal Justice, Valley Forge Military College
- Courses Taught:
- FM-5170: Energy Management
- M.S. Facilities Management, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, 2008
- M.B.A. Adelphi University, 1982
- B.S. Marine Engineering/Marine Transportation, United States Merchant Marine Academy, 1978
Ph.D. East Carolina University, Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication 2023
M.A. University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Secondary Education 2019
B.A. University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Writing, Rhetoric, and Communication, & Literature and Criticism 2018
Morgan C. Banville is an Assistant Professor of Humanities at Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Her research focuses on the intersection of technical communication and surveillance studies, often informed by feminist methodologies. You can find her recent work in the Proceedings of the 38th and 39th ACM International Conference on Design of Communication, as well as Programmatic Perspectives, Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric, constellations: a cultural rhetorics publishing space, Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, and more.
Chris Barry joined the Buccaneer athletic department staff in 2007 as the Assistant Athletic Trainer. He was named Head Athletic Trainer in 2012. Coach Barry, who also serves as the Department’s Strength & Conditioning Coach, enjoyed a highly successful tenure as the Buccaneers’ Co-Head Outdoor Track & Field Coach in addition to his training and strength & conditioning duties.
Chris and his wife, Melissa, reside in Bourne, Mass. with their daughter, Olivia.