For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Scheduling a Term
Student Planning alows you to visualize and edit your course schedule as a calendar or a timeline. To view or modify your schedule, you will need to have planned courses previously. If you have not done this yet, and need help, view the instructions.
To view or modify your schedule:
- Login to Self Service with your Maritime username and password.
- You will need to have planned courses before viewing or modifying your schedule. Learn how.
- Choose the Student Planning menu item.
- Either select the "Go to Plan & Schedule" link or the "Plan and Schedule" option under the Student Planning drop down.
- Use the arrow buttons to move to the term of your choice.
- You can use the Calendar or Timeline view to organize your scheduling decisions.
- In the Calendar view (called Schedule) you will see sections you have chosen. Some of your courses may not have sections applied yet.
- Click on the "View other sections" links below the courses to choose the best meeting time for you.
- You will not be able to register until your Faculty Advisor approves your schedule. If you would like to nudge your advisor to review your schedule, choose the Advising tab, then click on the "Request Review" button.