Transfer a Course

You must bring a course description to the appropriate department chair. They have the right to require you to provide a course syllabus. Once you have an approval signature, return this form to the Registrar’s Office. The grade received must be a C or higher to transfer in. 

Please return this form to the Registrar on the first floor of Harrington.
Transfer Course Approval Form