For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Senior Engine Licensing
Graduating Senior Engine Application Forms and Personal Documents required:
1.A completed 3AE/OICEW pre-filled form (CG 719B). Download the form, save to your desktop, fill in, print out and SIGN YOUR NAME. Instructions to complete License Application.
2. A single copy of any previously held MMC document.
3. Only if applicable, the signed 719-C form, if you are reporting drug use or convictions. Only if "YES" is in Section III of CG-719B Form has been checked off.
4. A single copy of your TWIC (both sides of the card itself) or a single copy the receipt.
5. A single copy of your U.S. Passport
6. A single copy of your Pay.gov Instructions
7. The completed CG-719K Physical form Or a single copy of your valid Medical Certificate. You may have your own doctor complete your physical or make an appointment with our health services. Our Health Services team will send out information to you on sign-ups for appointment times in the fall and spring. If MMA Health Services completes your physical, they will forward it to the Mariner Credentialing office. If you go to your own doctor, you must provide our office with the original completed form. This completed form is required. NO EXCEPTIONS.