For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Mechanical Facilities Technician
Mechanical Facilities Technician supporting semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and data centers across the United States
Specialists in Commissioning, Contract Staffing, Operations & Maintenance and Automation, LotusWorks is over 30 years supporting some of the world’s largest manufacturers in Europe & North America.
• Create, manage and execute all preventative and corrective maintenance task in a timely and professional manner to meet cGMP and GDP standards.
• Repair and rebuild equipment such as pumps and motors per corrective maintenance tasks as required.
• Complete rounds and reading on boilers, chillers, air compressors, HVAC equipment, RO, Clean Steam and WFI systems.
• Perform daily water testing of incoming water supply to site and both chilled water and plant steam loops.
• Monitor both critical and non-critical systems across site to maintain stable utilities and environments to manufacturing suites.
• Align with projects team for site critical projects.
• Review all GMP documents to for approvals as needed.
• Support shutdown activities and subsequent engineering system improvement projects to include continuous improvement activities.
• Assisted with both QAR’s and CAPA’s to meet regulatory commitments and batch releases.
• Investigate and find root cause for all production down time issues to Utilities related equipment.
• Attend and contribute to all meeting as needed by Pfizer management.
• Worked with and managed 3rd party contractors to execute large sized projects and repairs to equipment.
• Must have a working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems & equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design & construction practices.
• An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Empowering talent we care about for over 30 years.
LotusWorks is an equal opportunity employer