For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Inside HVAC Sales Engineer
Inside HVAC Sales Engineer needed for a full-time position with a well-established and
professional HVAC Manufacturers’ Representative firm located in Cheshire, Connecticut. The
Inside HVAC Sales Engineer will act as a primary support resource for the firm’s outside HVAC
sales team, partners, and customers. Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of HVAC
experience and must live within 50 miles of the firm’s Cheshire, Connecticut location. This
position is available immediately.
The Inside HVAC Sales Engineer will:
• Identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to ensure
complete customer satisfaction.
• Identify and communicate customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
• Work collaboratively with the firm’s outside sales team to provide technical support and
• Assist outside sales team in executing and achieving their territory and market business
• Interact extensively with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
• Be knowledgeable in all commercial processes for selection and application of
commercial HVAC systems, estimates, quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment
and delivery of order.
• Prepare takeoffs based on plan review and specifications.
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company
mission, values, and financial objectives.
• Maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts.
The Inside HVAC Sales Engineer should possess the following REQUIRED
• AA/BS in Mechanical Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience
in a similar HVAC industry role
• 1–5 Years of HVAC experience or college level course work
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints
• Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical HVAC systems
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in fast-paced business casual office environment
• Ability to attend mandatory out-of-state 6-week training program