For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
How to View a Section's Roster
You can use Self Service to view rosters, export them as spreadsheets, and email your students more easily.
To view a roster:
- Login to Self Service with your Portal Guard username and password.
- Choose the Faculty menu.
- Choose the course section you'd like to view.
To export a roster to a csv:
- Do the 3 steps above.
- Click on the Export drop down item on the right side of the screen.
- Choose to Export to CSV.
To email all students within a section:
- Do the 3 steps to view a roster.
- Click on the Email All link.
- Your mail application will likely open, with the email addresses of your section included.
- If your section is rather large, you will instead be shown a copy link to copy all of the email addresses in your section. Then you can paste these into an email.