Dual Major Requests

Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 may enroll in a dual-degree program with permission of the department chairs and the Academic Dean. Interested students may pursue dual-degree combinations by presenting their proposals to the Academic Dean and to the chairs of the affected departments. 

In order to officially declare a dual-major before the end of the third semester, a student must have at least a 3.0 CGPA and must have completed either Calculus I or Applied Calculus. 

Use this form to request approval from the department chairs and your advisor. You must have the signature of your advisor, and both program department chairs. Please return this form to the Registrar on the first floor of Harrington.

Dual Major Request Form