For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Colleague is not accessible from home via the internet.
How to get started
- Login to Colleague. If you need a username and password, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
- Search for the module you'd like to use or use the Navigation drop down menu.
- ST – Student Systems
- Academic Program Information
- Account Receivables
- CF – Colleague Financials
- CORE – Demographics and Communications Management
- Person & Organization address information
- Tables for codes such as Interests & Origins
- ST – Student Systems
- If your search still returns no records, you may not have access to that mnemonic. Submit a helpdesk ticket if you feel you should have access.
The context area holds any and all person records that you enter at person lookups. You should clear the context area when you are done with a person record. To have last person record shown in the Context Area automatically pulled for the next person lookup, click on the pin at the top left corner of the context area.
Some Helpful Videos on Getting Started
- To make the interface larger or smaller, you can use the Ctrl + or Ctrl - keys on your keyboard to have the interface fill your screen to the desired size. Then you can zoom in or out using the zoom functions with the left navigation bar of the interface.
- To save the last person shown in the top context area, enabling the interface to apply the most recent person in the next screen look-up, select the pin icon at the top left area of the context box.
- To change your preferences, such as colors to denote between TEST and LIVE accounts, click on the gear at the top right corner. Then choose preferences, and save any changes made.
- If you are looking for a screen, but do not know the mnemonic, you can simply search for it in the top bar.
- If you are not able to pull any screens from the top bar, you may be in "person search" mode. Make sure the right search option is toggled in the top bar.
- You can save a screen or a person to your favorites. You can also build folders to organize your favorites. Then you can easily review your favorites by clicking on the star at the top of the left column navigation.
- To logout of the interface, click on the gear at the top right corner of the screen. Then you can click to logout.