For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Visit the Help Desk in the ABS Information Commons or submit a ticket online to request equipment.
Laptops and Tablets
A variety of tablets and laptops are available for MMA students, staff and faculty. Check-out periods are 48 hours. You will be asked to sign a form previous to checking out the equipment. Our equipment for check-out includes:
- Lenovo laptops with Windows OS
- Macbook Pro laptops with Mac OS
- Macbook Air laptops
Need to borrow a TI calculator to study? We have a few different types to borrow for 48 hours. You will be asked to sign a form previous to checking out the equipment.
- TI-83 Plus
- TI-84 Plus
- TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
- Non-programmable calculators
We have a variety of equipment available for your presentation or teaching needs. Check-out periods are 48 hours unless noted otherwise below. You will be asked to sign a form previous to checking out the equipment. Our presentation equipment for check-out includes:
- Portable projectors
- Portable projector screen with stand
- Presentation clickers
- Document cameras (7 day loans to faculty & staff only)
- Eno pens (semester loans to faculty & staff only)
- Adapters for Macs and/or PCs
- Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to VGA
- Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI
- Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to Multi Adapters
- Portable Projector VGA Adapter