For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
Board of Trustees Standing Committees
Board Committee Structure Academic Year 2017 - 2018
- CAPT Galen B. Locke, Jr. - Chairman
- Daniel Shores-Vice Chairman
|Audit & Governance
||Facilities & Finance
Ad Hoc & Special Committees
- MMA BOT Chair and Vice Chair serves Ex-Officio on all Standing and Ad Hoc/Special Committees with vote, and counts towards a quorum.
- MMA President RADM McDonald serves Ex-Officio on all Standing and Ad Hoc/Special Committees without vote, and does not count towards a quorum.
- All Ad Hoc/Special Committees are formed by the BOT Chair and in accordance with BOT By Laws.
- Compensation Committee reports directly to the full BOT.
- Nominations, By Laws, and President's Performance Review, report to the full BOT through the Audit and Governance Standing Committee.
Committee Agenda Meeting Forms