Four Sessions: Wednesday Nights (1700-2100) Starting Oct 22nd
Learn the most precise, versatile and cutting-edge welding techniques.
The course objectives are as follows:
1. Learn to TIG weld aluminum plates in various positions.
2. Learn about shielding gas
3. Learn how to choose which tungsten electrodes
4. Learn how to properly grind a tungsten electrode
Students must come to class wearing:
1. boiler suit
2. steel-toed work boots
3. safety glassesProgram cost: $495/ student
Maximum Class size: 8 students
Prerequisites: Welding I or Machine Tool Technology
Click Here to Register On-line. After you click on the "Register & Pay Online for Continuing Education Classes" link, You will need to enter TIG in the "Search For (Key Word) field.
For further information, please contact the Center for Maritime and Professional Training
Tel: (508) 830-5005, Fax: (508) 830-5018, email: email@example.com
To register with payment by cash or check please complete registration form at www.maritime.edu/cmt.
last updated 9-29-2014 by firstname.lastname@example.org