Massachusetts Maritime Academy - Plymouth
INSLC 18 - Plymouth
Plymouth is located just 21 miles north of MMA's Buzzards Bay campus.
- Plymouth was the site of the colony founded in 1620 by the Pilgrims, passengers of the famous ship the Mayflower
- Where New England was first estab-lished being the oldest municipality in New England and one of the old-est in the United States
- As one of the country's first settle-ments, Plymouth is well known in the United States for its historical value
- Home of “Plymouth Rock”, “Plimoth Plantation”, the Mayflower ship, oth-er attractions as well as numerous museums, shops and restaurants
- Located approximately 40 miles (64 km) south of Boston in a region of Massachusetts known as the South Shore
- Is approximately 20 minutes from the campus of Massachusetts Mari-time Academy
- Where conference accommodation arrangements have been made
More information can be found by clicking HERE.
View Larger Map
last updated 3-25-2015 by email@example.com