Welcome to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy Class of 2017!
Below are links to information for incoming students outlined at Welcome Aboard on April 27, 2013 and distributed since. Make sure to bookmark this page as more information will be posted as it becomes available.
The welcome packet for all incoming students outlining youngie knowledge, physical fitness minimum requirements, list of items to bring to orientation, a letter from the Regimental Commander, plus more will be posted mid-June.
Orientation 2013 Information:
Please take a moment to click on the link below to view the details of the upcoming freshman Orientation.
These forms were emailed in May and should be filled out prior to the beginning of Orientation.
Cadet Personal Information Form
Authorization and Release Form
Statement and Acknowledgment of the Anti-Drug Abuse
Just a reminder:
Below is a list of items that should be completed at this point.
1. Accept your offer of admission
2. Request final transcripts to be sent to us
3. Schedule placement testing by calling the Follett Bookstore at ext. 6488
4. Schedule uniform fitting by calling the Follett Bookstore at ext. 6488
5. Complete Financial Aid paperwork
6. Enroll in e-Billing
7. Health Services Information
8. Laptop Requirement
9. Complete pre-admission drug testing by calling the Florida Drug Screening, Inc. at 1-888-441-4599
10. Orientation Save the Date: Saturday 17 August - Friday 30 August
11. Orientation Graduation: Friday 30 August at 2000 (Marching Competition will begin at 1830)
12. New Students report back to campus at 1600 on Monday 2 September
We look forward to having you on campus and becoming part of MMA. Please make sure to bookmark this page as more information will be posted as it becomes available.