The project aims to continue and grow in the years ahead. Everyone has a story to share, and we want to hear them all. To ensure a fair process, priority for appointments will be given in the following order:
1. Veterans of WWII, including Liberty Ship Service
2. Veterans of Korean Service
3. Veterans of Cold War Era Service (1955 - 1964)
4. Veterans of Vietnam Conflict
5. Veterans of post-Vietnam era conflicts to present day
In future sessions, we hope to incorporate additional themes in which to organize recorded audio from even more alumni.
MMA is partnering with The Drum Literary Magazine for Project S.O.S.
The first recordings were made during Homecoming 2011. For more information on how to participate in future recording sessions, contact Kelley Lessard, Advancement Services, at (508) 830-5000 x1099 or email@example.com.
Your story. Your voice. America’s history.
last updated 3-6-2013 by firstname.lastname@example.org