Prospective Students   Current Students   Faculty & Staff   Alumni & Friends   Parents & Visitors   Continuing Education/Working Professional

Massachusetts Maritime Academy - Forms Registrar's Office - Forms

The following forms are provided for your convenience.

Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view/print these forms. Download a free copy of Adobe Reader X.

Add / Drop Form *Note this form is only available during the Add/Drop Period* Use this form to add courses or remove courses from your schedule during the beginning of a semester.

Course Withdrawal Form *Note this form is only available during the withdrawal Period* Use this form to withdraw from a course. Students may only withdraw from one course a semester and cannot withdraw from the same course more than once.

Change of Address Form This form will update your current address with the Academy. This form does not automatically change your residency status. The Residency Appeal Form must be submitted to the registrar.

Change of Advisor Form This form allows you to switch advisors.

Class Schedule Worksheet This worksheet can aid you in planning your course schedule.

Dual Major Request Form Students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher may enroll in a dual-degree program. Use this form to request approval from the department chairs and your advisor. 

Part time Registration Form Non-matriculated students can use this form to sign up for day classes at MMA.

Request to Add a Minor/Concentration Form Students with a 2.5 or higher Cumulative GPA may enroll in a minor or a concentration of studies with permission. Use this form to request permission from your advisor and the minor/concentration coordinator.

Residency Appeal Form Use this form to appeal your residency status.

Transcript Request Form Request an official  copy of you transcript. There is a $7 fee for each official copy. Free official copies are provided for scholarship or military purposes.

Transfer Course Approval Form Before you take a course at another institution, get approval to have the credits transferred to MMA by having the appropriate department chair sign this form.

last updated 3-16-2015 by